Impressionist painter Tore Hogstvedt

Email: Hogstvedtart@gmail.com
Phone: +47 90996756
Website: www.hogstvedt.com

tirsdag 12. mai 2015

ART Revolution Taipei 2015

A.R.T. Revolution Taipei 2015 

7th.- 11th of May 2015 

TORE HOGSTVEDT presented by Art-Bcn Rosa Anguas


My interview at A.R.T. on Youtube


World Trade Center Taipei

 VIP Opening
My representative, Rosa Anguas in between the paintings


 World Trade Center





 Rosa Anguas excited and positive about sales :-) 



 My wife Meriem and my representative, Rosa Anguas
My wife Meriem posing with 3 of my paintings

VIP Opening and the wall of exhibition sponsors

4954 invited visitors came to the VIP opening





Left: Rosa Anguas, Gabriel Picart 
The middle: Andrew Hsu, The Coordinator of ART Revolution 2015
Right: Meriem and me

 The small charity paintings

 The interview in fron of fans






 Another interview for A.R.T.

 My representative, Rosa Anguas Art-Bcn


Gabriel Picart, Rosa Anguas, Meriem and me.....ready for the VIP opening! 

My flag with sponsors


Rosa Anguas, Meriem and me, minutes before the VIP opening

 The A.R.T. 500 pages catalog

Page 98 in the A.R.T. catalog



 "Light on Rock", oil on canvas, 60 x 73 cm (SOLD) 

"The Pond", oil on linen, 70 x 100 cm (SOLD) 

1 kommentar:

  1. Tore Hogstvedt:Congratulations: on your projects, Art, represent Norway ..

    SvarSlett